Best Dog Daycare Playground in Mesa, Arizona. WOOF!
We at Happy Pets Palace & Playground, LLC aspire to improve every aspect of your pet boarding experience. We strive to be a business where pet owners feel welcome and trust that their loving babies are safe and taken care of by trained staff who want the good for all animals.
We maintain a fun, safe and clean environment
Let your dog experience a full day of climate controlled indoor and outdoor playgrounds for daycare and boarding. With four play yards, we have the luxury to pair similar size dogs together.
We group dogs by size and play temperament. Teacup dogs play with other 10-pound and under dainty petite dogs. We know that petite dogs require more human touch to feel reassured and safe. Our dog facility is unique in that it takes extra precautions for the teacup dogs. Your dogs will be safe and protected in our first-rate clean facility.
We Love & Care For Your Dog While You’re Away
We are here to serve the busy pet owners and want to be convenient on your route to work, travel or activities. To ensure our success and growth in the pet industry we will continually provide love and gentleness that pets away from home need so much. We have learned through our many years of pet care how to communicate, observe, and respond to different types of dog needs.
We’re Environmentally Friendly
Because we partner with Arizona Going Green, we are aware of our footprint on our environment. In addition to making our facility more energy efficient, the cleaning agents we use are biodegradable, pet-friendly, human-friendly, and earth friendly! We ask each of our employees to have a personal sustainability goal and a pet project volunteer goal, both of which are proudly displayed in our employee break room.
Our Culture & Employee Training Is Top-Notch
The staff enjoys a friendly, family-like environment with the best furry clients ever! All of the workers participate in semi-annual pet training including pet CPR and safety measures for living in Arizona heat. Employees are encouraged and given opportunities for continued learning in the pet industry field so they can be promoted within and grow personally.
What Sets Us Apart?
- We offer live-stream webcams which allow you to go online and watch your dog playing.
- We provide four separate playgrounds for dog daycare where we place dogs in appropriate playgroups based on the dog’s size and play temperament.
- Our indoor dog park settings are climate controlled and come with dog playground equipment both inside and outside.
- Our furry dog guests can enjoy above-ground swimming pools for free!
- The pet boarding costs are up-front. We have flat-rate, all inclusive pricing and no hidden charges.
- Included with dog boarding comes free doggy day care, medication administration, story and swim time, doggy play time on our playground equipment and dog interactions with our trained and loving staff!
- Because dog safety is one of our top priorities, our staff is trained with The Dog Gurus method of dog behavior and dog group play. Additionally, we are certified in Pet First Aid and Pet CPR through the American Health and Safety Institute.
- Nightly outdoor potty breaks at 10 p.m. and late night staff to monitor the dogs.
Our Screening Process Ensures A Safe Environment for All Dogs
All dogs coming for boarding or daycare must pass our pre-screening evaluation to make sure they are non-aggressive and appropriate for dog-dog group play. All dogs must be current on rabies, distemper, bordatella and be neutered/spayed if over 6 months of age. Call us today for your dog’s pre-screening evaluation so your dog can come make new friends at doggy daycare!
Dogs who complete our friendly personality analysis will enjoy a fun, playful, comfortable and calming experience, by caring and knowledgeable staff.
While most dogs are considered for daycare, in-person physical assessments can result in disappointment when a dog is not accepted into group play.
Not all dogs are meant for dog-dog group play at Happy Pets Palace & Playground. After an initial conversation with pet parents, we conduct a 5-step pre-screening process which can take up to 4-hours. It is important we consider the new dog’s capability to be integrated into our current play groups while maintaining integrity and balance. We hold these standards for the safety, well-being, and many other considerations of all attendants, human and canine.
We welcome all newcomers into our family at Happy Pets Palace & Playground. For those who are unable to join our dog-dog group play, we understand you may be disappointed. We are in the process of seeking out a second facility in the East Valley that will be able to accommodate all dogs because that location will have a separate area for dogs who do not participate in group play. We will announce our second facility location and opening time frame when more details are finalized.