Our Canine Enrichment Center offers a daycare program that instills positive behaviors, confidence and good manners through interactive games that reward focus and obedience. Canine enrichment includes fun agility equipment, nose work, puzzles, training games, doggy treadmill, positive rewards, and more.
Our canine enrichment works the dogs five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing, and sight, while providing stimulating workouts both mentally and physically. Small group (3-5 dogs) canine enrichment session included for free when arriving by 9AM for daycare.
Exclusive 1-on-1 canine enrichment training sessions for your pup(s) are available upon request for an extra cost.
- Interactive games
- Fun agility equipment
- Mental and physical workouts
Dogs who benefit:
- Puppies who will learn to read social cues from other dogs in a clean, fun and safe environment.
- Highly intelligent dogs who become bored quickly and do better in a learning environment where their intellect is challenged and worked.
- The adult dog who is new to socialization but shows a big interest in interacting with other dogs.
- Dogs born with a high drive who require both mental and physical stimulating activities to allow them to relax when they get home.
- Dogs on the shy side who may prefer human interaction over making new canine friends.
- Adult dogs that love to have fun but have a shorter tolerance level for larger groups.
For daycare dogs, we include one small-group session of canine enrichment. Must drop off by 9AM Monday – Friday. Exclusive 1-on-1 canine enrichment training sessions are $15 for 7-minutes. These sessions are especially great for puppies to help them learn taking turns, learning to share with others, manners, building confidence with new surfaces, as well as basic training commands.
Boarding dogs who opt for the Deluxe Boarding will receive exclusive 1-on-1 canine enrichment sessions or fetch each day for their family dogs.