New Client Signup
- A Rabies vaccination is required by 3-months of age if you live in Maricopa County, otherwise, by 4-months of age.
- Distemper per your licensed veterinarian’s recommendation. A 7-day waiting period is required after distemper vaccination is given for puppy’s inoculation.
- Bordetella is optional. We suggest puppies receive at least one Bordetella vaccination because of their young immune systems. Discuss with your vet which vaccinations would be best for your pet and your lifestyle.
- Vaccinations records are required by a licensed vet for Rabies and Distemper. We absolutely accept titers to help prevent over vaccinating.
- We do require dogs to be neutered or spayed by two-years old. Female dogs cannot be in season (in heat) while at Happy Pets Palace.
- For puppies up to 6-months old, we require a licensed vet to provide clean bill of health including parasite free stool sample results before first attendance.
We LOVE to give tours! Stop by anytime that we’re open for business and we’ll show you around.
How To Get Started
- Ensure your dog meets the pre-requirements listed above.
- Your meet-and-greet evaluation will be on your dog’s first day of daycare. Regular daycare rates apply. The process takes 3-4 hours and you can choose if you want a half-day daycare (up to 5-hours) or a full-day daycare (over 5 hours). Boarding dogs must also go through our meet and greet evaluation because all boarding dogs receive doggy daycare included in their stay. We do pre-screening appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. We do require advance notice, so please call us at 480-207-1852 and schedule a time to come in. See “Requirements and FAQs” for more information on the pre-screening process.
- Complete the Client Profile, Pet Profile, and Release of Liability forms linked below.
- We require a snap and go plastic quick release dog collar. This collar can be easily removed by pinching together the black plastic ends.