1 Dog – $68/night
2 Dogs – $128/night ($64 per dog)
3 Dogs – $189/night ($63 per dog)
4 Dogs – $248/night ($62 per dog)
Multi-dog discount shown above applies only when dogs from the same family sleep in the same villa.
Basic Overnight Boarding
- Group play Doggy Daycare
- Above-ground splash pools
- Night-time potty break outside (10PM-ish)
- All oral medications
- Live stream webcams
Deluxe Overnight Boarding
- Everything included in basic overnight boarding
- 1-on-1 Canine Enrichment (Mon-Fri) or fetch each day
- 1-on-1 cuddle time each day
- (1) 30-second video via text each day, direct text number to manager
- Constant recreation and supervised play
- Activities, brain stimulation and spontaneous training to help dogs or puppies focus
- Free all-day daycare for all boarded dogs
- Free above-ground swim time, water hose play time
- Live webcams!
- 10PM bathroom breaks and a check by late night staff for boarding guests. We are the only facility in Phoenix to provide all of these.
- Lots of love and playtime!
- Employees trained in pet first aid and CPR, as well as reading dog body language and knowing what is good play and how to redirect dogs when needed.
- Three inside/outside connected play yards with a fourth indoor yard.
- All-day daycare for boarding dogs includes 390-minutes Monday-Friday and 290-minutes Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- Inside/outside access all day between 6AM – 6:30PM, except during lunch and during dinner when turf is being cleaned.
- No charge for medications.
- A water softener and 2 Reverse Osmosis stations. R.O. water is provided to all our overnight boarding guests.
We are in this business because we love dogs and we care about their well-being. We hope you recognize how we go above and beyond in what we offer, the quality of our services, and our amazing inside/outside facility.
Other Dog Boarding Details
- Canine Enrichment options are available using dog agility equipment to exercise the dogs’ minds and core muscles.
- We do not make flea/tick applications mandatory. We do expect all dogs to be flea and tick free.
- We are open every day, 365 days a year, including holidays and weekends for you to pick up or drop off overnight boarding dogs.
- Multi-dog discount shown above in the pricing table only applies when dogs from the same family sleep in the same villa.
- 5% discount for extended stays, 11 consecutive nights or more on overnight boarding rate. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Check-in time is as early as 6AM Monday – Friday, and 8AM on weekends and holidays. We do not charge extra for early drop off for check ins.
- Check out time is 10:30AM Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays or 12 noon Monday – Friday. The afternoon checkout charge of $25 applies if you pick up your dog after 12 noon Monday – Friday or 10:30AM on a Saturday, Sunday, or Holiday. The latest check out is 6:30PM every day of the year.
- We do charge a $20 convenience charge to have our lobby open for pick-up on six major holidays versus being closed. New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day. Holiday hours apply 8:00 am – 10:30 am or 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Bring your own food for your dogs. This keeps your dog’s diet consistent during their stay. High energy dogs burn more calories in dog-dog group play so bringing a little bit of extra food for each meal would be beneficial. Also, consider packing an extra day’s worth of food and/or medication just in case your travel plans get delayed.
- All dogs coming for boarding or daycare must pass our pre-screening evaluation to make sure they are non-aggressive and appropriate for dog-dog group play. Call us today at 480-207-1852 to set an appointment for your dog’s pre-screening evaluation so your dog can come make new friends at doggy daycare. Daycare rates apply.
- All dogs must be current on rabies and distemper.
- All dogs must be neutered/spayed by 2 years old.
- U.S. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and Reserves) – Present your Military ID to receive a 10% discount off boarding and daycare. MUST SHOW U.S. GOVERNMENT ISSUED I.D. TO RECEIVE MILITARY DISCOUNT. No discounts off baths or royal extras.
- Cancellation Policy – We require cancellation notification of a boarding reservation at least 48 hours prior to the first-day boarding stay. An amount equal to one night’s stay will be charged if notification is not received within this time frame.
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, American Express, Master Card & Discover. A NSF charge of $25 applies to any returned checks / bounced checks.
Pickup / Dropoff Hours
Monday – Friday: 6:00AM – 6:30PM
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays: 8:00AM– 10:30AM & 4:00PM – 6:30PM
ROYAL EXTRAS ALA CARTE
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Frozen Kong – $5
Doggy Ice Cream – $6
Beef Trachea (5-6″) – $7
In-House Dog Food – $2 Per Cup
Cuddles in Villa (7-minutes) – $15
1-on-1 Fetch (7-minutes) – $15
1-on-1 Canine Enrichment (7-minutes) – $15
Private Potty Break (for dogs who cannot go in group) – $10
1-on-1 Treadmill (10-minutes) – $20
(1) 30-second video texted – $10
Camera View in Boarding Villa – $10