Yes! We LOVE to give tours. Stop by anytime that we’re open for business and we’ll show you around. In fact, we suggest you tour any facility before leaving your dogs in someone else’s care.
Here’s what to look for:
- You should be able to tour every aspect of the facility without advance notice, anytime during business hours.
- The facility should be odor free and look and feel clean.
- Staff members should be capable of answering your daycare or boarding questions.
- Ask for a reference lists of current or past customers to check on their satisfaction or search online for reviews on Google or Facebook.
- Staff members should appear kind and friendly toward the dogs.
- The boarding kennel should require vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian prior to allowing a dog to be boarded.
- Kennel suites or runs should be spacious and clean, with no areas for dogs to see the other dogs to their left or to their right, and absolutely no area within their overnight kennel which would allow fence fighting, such as chain link fencing.